Possessing decades of experience in software testing services, SNVA LLC. is ready to facilitate and enable your business continuity. Our test engineers thoroughly check proper functioning, stability, usability, and security of either a single enterprise application or the whole landscape of interdependent business-critical software. SNVA LLC. promotes a multi-dimensional approach to application testing. We deliver balanced testing services appropriate precisely for your application with regard to its nature and specifics.
Application testing is a crucial focus area for businesses looking to drive business value, uphold and improve standards and maximize productivity. Businesses and organizations who haven’t accepted and recognized this fact need help measuring the maturity of existing processes, defining the best-suited solutions and facilitating agility and flexibility to meet the volatile nature of the market. When they need it, they come to us.
We help enterprises improve the reliability, resilience, and speed of their testing and automation processes. Working as a standalone unit or an extension of your team, we can provide a comprehensive suite of application testing services across a diverse variety of functional aspects. Whatever you need, our industry-driven, intelligent application testing services ensure maximum efficiency, effectiveness, and cost benefits.
Web applications -
Either it’s a document management application or a multi-functional CRM, our test engineers can validate and check that a web application lives up to your requirements. During web application testing, we pay special and particular attention to cross-browser compatibility, performance under planned and stress load, and unstable internet connection, data vulnerabilities, and general data security requirements implied by GDPR.
Mobile applications -
SNVA LLC. relevant experience helps our team to efficiently manage mobile testing specifics implied by target OSs, their kernels and versions, and device fragmentation, mobile interruptions (a dead battery, calls, texts, normal and push notifications), integrations with built-in mobile features (for example, a camera and a GPS chip), strict security measures and stringent requirements (for example, implied by OWASP Mobile Application Security Verification Standard (MASVS) version 1.1.3), and usability requirements and schemes declared and defined in such mobile application design guidelines and UI kits as Google’s Material Design for Android and Human Interface Guidelines for iOS.
We work with both traditional or modern technologies -
SNVA LLC. provides testing of applications both with conventional architecture and microservices-based applications and those applications comprising technologies such as IoT, big data, and AI. SNVA LLC. ’ decades of experience in application testing projects helps our test engineers to be aware of and pay special attention to relevant testing peculiarities and cover the most high-risk aspects and sections bound to each technology.
Application aspects we validate -
- Functionality – SNVA LLC. test team validates the functioning of an application for you to be sure that it really facilitates the daily tasks of employees using it, performs as per its listed functionality, complies with your specific business rules and their complex interdependencies, and meets your requirements with its toolbox. Thus, functionality validation is a serious contribution and addon to the smooth workflows automation, the application’s high user adoption rate, the company’s business continuity and even its financial stability (particularly, with regard to the proper functioning and smoothness of financial management systems). Besides, following the needs of an application’s continuous updation and modernization, new features are regularly introduced to it. Our test team carries out regular scheduled regression testing to make sure that improvements don’t disturb or disrupt the existing functions of the application.
- Integrations - To form and create an integral IT environment, all applications should support smooth and secure API integration and standardized file formats for all the data to conform and to be correctly rendered in different applications. Our team of test engineers validate and check the seamless and smooth communication between the application being tested and other enterprise software.
- Performance - Our test team checks and analyzes an application data transfer rate and response time under peak and continuous load, as well as the maximum and minimum number of users utilizing it simultaneously. This way, you can be sure that your application’s performance will remain fast, reliable, and stable; when it comes to peak load periods or business scaling up.
- Usability – SNVA LLC. ’ testing team examines information availability and the logical arrangement of an application’s user interface and functional elements (including icons, buttons, and navigation components). Usability testing is especially and particularly important to ensure that an application provides a pleasant UX experience to your employees. This will encourage them initially to learn to work with an application’s unique peculiarities, and later to integrate it into their already existing work process, and eventually to enhance their productivity and effectiveness with its help.
- Security – SNVA LLC. ’ test engineers perform security scanning, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, security audit, and other activities to evaluate and check an application’s resistance to cyberattacks, security pitfalls, and malware. They detect security vulnerabilities in the application for you to ensure the security of business-critical information and elements more effectively.
Cooperation models -
- Testing during application development - As testing is an integral and crucial part of application development in Agile and DevOps/Continuous Delivery, SNVA LLC. ’ test engineers provide comprehensive exploratory, functionality, integration, compatibility, usability, security, dependency, and continuous regression testing during the software development and testing process.
- Testing before an application release – SNVA LLC. ensures a delivered application is fully compliant with the requirements specification and all your business needs. This testing type is the final stage before the application is launched and reaches its end users and should be regarded as an eventual valuable opportunity to detect and catch application defects before they influence user adoption. Our test engineers validate and check that an application’s functioning is sleek and smooth, its end-to-end workflows and processes are logical and executed seamlessly, user interface is clear and not overloaded with elements that will be rarely addressed by your employees etc.
- Continuous testing during the entire application life cycle - This most comprehensive set of testing services can be baked into your application lifecycle management (ALM). ALM presupposes QA to start as early as the stage of application requirements gathering. So, SNVA LLC. QA manager is ready to assist your developers with the development of a requirements specification to ensure that it is full, comprehensive, coherent, and structured in the way that is convenient for future testing. Then, our test team proceeds to complete and overall testing activities during application development. Thorough user acceptance testing is performed before the application goes live. In addition, our test engineers keep on with regression testing to ensure that the ALM-driven continuous improvement of the application doesn’t result in the introduction of severe defects in its existing functionality.
Our approach to application testing -
- Testing with a focus on business goals - We see an application not as a single-standing piece of software but as a part of a complex business environment. Our QA and testing professionals perform testing with their primary attention on your business goals. Firstly, we ensure and double-check that our test strategy and plan, user stories, test scenarios, and test data are maximum true-to-life and driven by your actual business needs. Secondly, we prioritize current and ongoing testing activities with regard to your current requirements that may be subject to change.
- Risk-based testing - We prioritize testing activities according to the possible damage that an application defect can cause when it’s discovered, found, and identified by end users. Thus, the software issues bound to the highest risks are checked and validated upfront. This testing approach is particularly viable to squeeze and insert multiple testing activities into tight iteration deadlines imposed by Agile and DevOps/Continuous Delivery methodologies.
- Well-documented testing - To keep track of the ongoing testing activities and adequately assess their effectiveness, you need relevant test documentation. Our test engineers stick to the corresponding ISO/IEC standards. The set of test artifacts normally include a test strategy and a test plan, test design and test procedure specifications, test implementation, test execution and test summary reports. In addition, our test team writes up and provides high-quality defect descriptions that will be easily comprehensible to maintenance and development teams.
- Test team’s collaboration with development and support teams - Development and testing alignment is of utmost importance to SNVA LLC. as it enables the teams to meet tight iteration deadlines and steadily deliver smoothly and seamlessly functioning software parts. SNVA LLC. ’ QA managers cater to inter-team smooth communication by sharing daily and weekly tasks for each team member to know their bearings (which they especially tailor to each team). Besides, the teams can collaborate more efficiently and effectively as our QA professionals regularly adjust and modify testing activities to current issues in application maintenance and development process.
- Balanced automated and manual testing – SNVA LLC. adopts and promotes a sensible approach to test automation. It is most efficient in long-term testing projects with the fairly stable set of application requirements. In such projects, automated testing can result in shorter testing time, vast test coverage, and fewer bugs missed because of the error-prone human factor. Our test automation engineers are always ready to step in the testing process and automate the most time-consuming, data-intensive, and repeatable test scenarios. However, each enterprise application requires a thought-out ratio between manual and automated testing efforts. SNVA LLC. ’ professionals use forefront tools to execute automated performance, regression, and integration testing. Still, some testing types are only executed manually (like exploratory and usability testing) and some are better off being only partially automated (some phases of penetration and functionality testing). Human involvement is required to accurately trace, analyze, and address constantly changing security issues and check and validate the application’s new functions.
Best place to meet your requirements
Looking For Application Testing Services
© SNVA Group All rights reserved.